Phone: 8184002802 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Communications Director/Marketing Director/Creative Director
Masters with a 4.0 from USC Annenberg, films started tickling my fancy at the very outset of my teenage, which further led me to have a knack for production and management. Acquiring a degree in Theatre and Film not only paved the way to the extensive experience of the entertainment industry in the initial years of my career.
My vast experience encompasses the exposure of diverse working environments like Disney/ABC, Universal, and Warner Media which helped me acquire some remarkable skills and empowered me as a creative professional.
Besides, I ventured into a business named OurMilkMoney.com, which not only proved an exceptional support system for parents but also received phenomenal recognition and awards, and made me financially independent and strong. Hereinafter, I kicked off an on-air consulting agency called The TLP Project Consulting Group through that I backed start-ups and small business ventures as well as the mental health of Moms in business.
Apart from that, hiring and training a whole lot of advertising division of TLPSH in sales and media development, and that exercise consolidated my comprehension of these two domains. Moreover, I created full marketing campaigns for my clients – both on-air and on social media.
Being a mental health advocate, I received a great deal of eminence as a published author which further led me to the Nation Book Tour. Even I was hired to be a public speaker and to teach at various workshops. Later, in this journey, the opportunity to be a speaking panel, producer, co-host of ‘Wake Up’ fetched me a good deal of recognition and enriched my skills and knowledge.
~ Communicated, created and performed incredible presentations that fetched prodigious results for my employers. ~
Skill Areas: Risk Management ♦ Change Management ♦ Crises Management ♦ Corporate Restructuring ♦ Conflict Resolution ♦ Bias Training ♦ Team Building ♦ Women’s Leadership ♦ Inclusion Training ♦ Exceptional Team Management ♦ Organizational Communication Strategy ♦ Productivity Coaching and Management ♦ Mentorship Consulting ♦ Organizational Design ♦ Content Creation and Management (highly creative) ♦ Video Editing ♦ Sound Editing ♦ Voice Over Narration ♦ Teleprompter ♦ Problem-Solving ♦ Time Management ♦ Graphic Designing ♦ SEO Strategy ♦ Digital Copywriting ♦ Social Media Strategy ♦ Brand Management ♦ Integrated Marketing
TLP PROJECT CONSULTING GROUP – Executive Business (Dec 2007 – current)
Executive Business Strategist
TLP is a leading provider of management consulting services and project resources.
- Empowered client relationships through effective communication management: team management, content creation, productivity improvement, effective leadership, and inclusivity.
- Connected with clients and took care of the delivery of actionable insights.
- Played a crucial role in helping clients boost the influence of their brand and advertising communication programs.
- Been a management consultant to recognize areas with issues and drive managers to communicate more effectively, boosting employee output
- Managed all parts of quantitative advertising testing and brand tracking projects, including SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media buying, and assessment of marketing funnels.
- Accepted ad hoc requests from design to execution to analysis and delivery
- Offered global analytics training, marketing funnel strategies.
- Created and presented proposals confidently and compellingly, while using creative storytelling skills.
- Coached and shined junior talent.
- Maintained a current and broad knowledge of client’s business and competition to direct and contribute to marketing and advertising plans, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Advised internal and external teams to be certain that client goals were clearly comprehended before creating strategic solutions.
WARNER MEDIA (HBO Max) – (Aug 2019 – Dec 2019)
Programming and Content Strategist
A subscription video on-demand streaming service, HBO Max is the latest venture of WarnerMedia Entertainment, a division of AT&T’s WarnerMedia.
- Planned, strategized, curated, and created schedules and stunts ensured the workforce is utilized every bit of it.
- Planning, strategic analyses, and scenario modeling using research data and market trends, comprising inventory and metadata management and report generation.
- Coordinated with marketing, PR, operations, delivery, and other teams – including got along with other WarnerMedia content strategy clusters.
- Identified and planned differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials
- Built, managed, and coached a high-performing marketing team
- Drove the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads
- Acquainted with content; both original and licensed.
- Took a look on trailers, full episodes readied synopses, and discerned remarkable themes and topics to be used to incite themed collections of content to keep users engaged.
- Pleasurably been a part of Production, Post Production, Business Affairs, Legal, Finance, and Public Relations on an ad-hoc basis.
- Acquired sublime media development knowledge and extensive understanding of the industry.
CROWN MEDIA (The Hallmark Channel) (April 2019 – June 2019)
Market Research Analyst
A USA based family network, Crown Media handles three family-friendly networks, including a publishing house, a streaming movie platform, and airing the Hallmark Hall of Fame movies.
- Researched with developing performance presentations that assess viewers’ behavior and viewing patterns for Crown’s new streaming platform called Hallmark Movies Now.
- Strategically planned and conceptualized creative, out-of-the-box strategies to enhance business.
- Generated daily, weekly, and monthly reports for Senior Executives actionable guidance on the performance of Crown’s Hallmark channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
- Amalgamated with company’s end-users for the smooth project development/implementation, functioning and served as a center point of contact for all analytics and data troubles.
- Supported business end-users to revamp digital data into easy-to-digest insights to boost Crown’s market share.
DRAMATIC IMPACT iHeart Media (Feb 2016 – 2018)
‘Dramatic Impact’ is an inspirational and informative show for women who find their interest in leadership, activism, and adding positive contributions to society.
- Developed and hosted live call-in radio segment weekly, interacted with eminent activists and encouraged calls to action for social welfare.
- Enhanced listeners to 6.3 using firm content strategies, digital social media, and intense marketing tactics.
- Singled out guests, handled booking schedule, executed all post-show digital traffic.
- Led marketing campaigns for strategic partnership clients.
- Negotiated for radio sponsorship, bought and got competitive packaging, and utilized advertising inventory to the fullest.
- Looked after client relations: publishers, celebrity agents and managers, publicists, took care of press campaigns, live appearances and digital public relations for weekly live show and book launch.
- Strategized and implemented unique planning for media partners’ marketing goals, generated engaging story, and produced interesting content for weekly show and celebrity interviews.
- Generated content and implemented all weekly newsletter and blog, website, social media, and print materials.
THIS LITTLE PARENT STAYED HOME iHeart America’s Talk (Nov 2009 – Jan 2016)
Radio Broadcaster / TV Co-host / Producer / Creative Director / On-Air Personality
One of the most popular talk shows where prominent activists and celebrities were invited.
- Been live weekly on-air radio broadcaster and hosted syndicated on Spreaker, iTunes, iHeart Media, and YouTube;
- Named “#1 Show” on iHeart Extreme 2 years in a row.
- Organically increased listenership to 6.3 million through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Engaged with live callers and advised about business on-air.
- Prepared and voiced all marketing campaigns
- Invited and interviewed authors, actors, musicians, business leaders, and world experts.
- Pioneered advertising initiatives for all sponsorships and product launches. Hired and coached sales and marketing teams, took management training initiatives and supervised the output
- Offered insights into marketplace conditions and opportunities with major media associates.
- Managed and mentored subordinate team members in their straight responsibilities.
- Encouraged team members for the elevated team performance.
- Recognized and generated collaboration for the development of social advocacy narratives; generated stories for regional fundraising and marketing goals of partners.
- Responsible for all media deliverables as per the client requirements.
- Managed all budget activities, optimized creative resources, and maintained the budget.
- Managed upfront negotiations across clients and networks.
- Quantitative market research funneling and on-going campaign performance monitoring.
OUR MILK MONEY – (Dec 2007 – Jan 2018)
CEO Lead, Communications Director
The leading business directory and support system, Our Milk Money is ideal for work-at-home parents in the world – it also fetched me many awards and recognitions.
- Looked after campaigns, including associated contractors, Education and Advocacy for LGBTQ events, social media presence, legislative advocacy, and media outreach. Also took care of freelance media contractors for general press assistance.
- Engaged with national and regional communications: iHeart Radio, Sirius Xm, ABC, NBC & CW.
- Conveyed industry troubles by adopting consistent organizational framing through key strategies; National keynote speaker, expert panelist, and summit breakout sessions.
- Associated with partners and clients in creating mutual strategies and advocacy tricks. Recognized key partnerships with other local organizations to eradicate key issues.
- Created strategy documents, timelines, budgets, and metrics to ensure campaign effectiveness, determine accountability, and inform upcoming strategy.
- Supervised drafting and coordination of quick response messaging to breaking news and developments.
- Concept development, launch and implementation strategic marketing for 180 global markets and 900 volunteer progressive activists, recruited, trained, and led multiple regional management.
- Boost client base to 1500 in the first month of operation, positioned nationally via networking, digital media & press campaigns, strategic vision, planning, and direction of the global movement.
- Developed strategic marketing and promotional campaigns for product launches. Recruited and coached team leaders globally.
- Developed press content and pitched Our Milk Money work to print, television, radio, and online media outlets.
- Recognized new markets, and strengthen key partnerships, implemented national sales training, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Brought consumer market intelligence and competitive analysis into use, built relationships with journalists and key teams spokespersons; researched reporters, beats and interests.
- Associated with numerous top-class brands on advertising, built and maintained press lists and marketing communications programs.
- Collaborated with key stakeholders and staff to develop and for Radio and Television Broadcasts; prepped implement a communications strategy and messaging for spokespeople, honed priority media interview skills; coordinated organization press events and media opportunities.
Miscellaneous Experience – (Dec 2001 – March 2007)
Disney/ABC Television Network
- Executive Assistant to President of ABC Entertainment Executive Assistant to President of Touchstone Television
- Department Coordinator, Broadcast Standards & Practices Coordinated
- Messaged requests, questions, and inquiries, maintaining full executive confidentiality.
- Maintained executive appointment schedules and facilitated department activities by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, travel, and drive-on requests as needed.
- Processed expense reports, purchase orders, invoicing, and SAP requirements; confirm payment on all department expenditures. Prepared digital and physical meeting documents, including agendas, reports, and presentations.
- Contributed to and supported the overall team effort by carrying out additional duties as assigned.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & CREDENTIALS
Master of Communication Management
University of Southern California, Annenberg
Bachelor of General Studies, Theatre & Film
University of Kansas
Scholarship Recipient for R.I.S.E.
The Gala Project for Women’s Leadership 2017
PFLAG Speaker’s Bureau
Volunteer and Progressive Activist
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote and Internet